Anti hail roof in fiberglass.
Roof thickness with Styrofoam for a greater insulation and protection.
Extruded plastic inserts in areas in contact with the outside.
1) Anti hail fiberglass
2) Extruded plastic
Walls in fiberglass.
No contact between exterior and interior. High density extruded plastic : it prevents any contact of the inner part of the walls with the water. STYROFOAM™ in all walls : better soundproofing and thermal insulation of the vehicle, it prevents any spreading of leaks to the vehicle interiors. Laminated plastic inside : it prevent any contact of the inner part with weathering.
1) Anti-hail Fiberglass on exterior walls
3) High density extruded plastic
4) Internal laminated plastic with ceiling in pvc
Floor in Styrofoam® with lower and upper fiberglass covering for enhanced protection, thermal insulation and resistance.
Floor thickness 54 mm, utmost resistance to shocks.
2) Lower and upper fiberglass covering
3) Internal ceiling in pvc
4) Perimetral protection in extruded plastic